CUT FLOWERS PRODUCT CARE TIPS
● Fill a vase with fresh water and the provided flower preservative.
● Follow instructions on the provided flower preservative for proper use.
● Cut flowers in a diagonal direction, approximately 1 inch from the base of the stems.
● Remove any leaves that will fall below the water line to reduce bacterial contamination.
● Re cut stems and place in fresh water with flower preservative every 2 3 days.
● Keep flowers in a cool area and out of direct sunlight to help them last longer.
● For roses, remove the first layer of protective guard petals. These are found naturally and
left on to protect your roses during shipping.
● For lilies, clip the anthers to prevent potential staining from the red brown pollen.
● Keep lilies out of reach of pets as they are toxic if ingested.