- Eustoma purple 6
- Italian ruscus 3
- Deco 5
- Rose white 10
- Statice 5
FRESH CUT FLOWERS CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Fill a vase with fresh water and the provided flower preservative.
- Follow instructions on the provided flower preservative for proper use.
- Cut flowers in a diagonal direction, approximately 1 inch from the base of the stems.
- Remove any leaves that will fall below the water line to reduce bacterial contamination.
- Re cut stems and place in fresh water with flower preservative every 2 3 days.
- Keep flowers in a cool area and out of direct sunlight to help them last longer.
- For roses, remove the first layer of protective guard petals. These are found naturally and
- left on to protect your roses during shipping.
- For lilies, clip the anthers to prevent potential staining from the red brown pollen.
- Keep lilies out of reach of pets as they are toxic if ingested.
- Same-day delivery is available for Dubai, Sharjah, and Ajman locations.
- First delivery slot: 9–12 a.m. for the day before receiving orders.
- Free delivery for orders above AED 99.99
- Pre-order required for Fujairah, Abu Dhabi, Ras-Al Khaimah, or Same Day Before 8.30 AM
- Delivered under chill vans
- Products are handled with extreme care and are fresh, and every product is guaranteed to look exactly like your order.
- You’re urged to leave a review to show customer satisfaction.
NOTE: When your flowers arrive in closed bud form, it’s okay. They just need a trim and some water, and they’ll begin to bloom beautifully in no time!
Floral Foam Flower Arrangements Care Tips
Please follow these care instructions for arrangements in floral foam.
Upon arrival, slowly pour 1 cup of water into the green foam that holds the flowers.
Repeat this procedure every 2 days to maximize the life of the flowers.
Keep flowers in a cool area and out of direct sunlight to help them last longer.